Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello World!

What an aptly named first title for my first blog post here.


What do I have to offer you say? Well I would like to think that I have a fresh take and perspective on something that I absolutely LOOOOOVE! (Can you hear me singing that in a very high falsetto? Well I did.)

Houses. Every single kind of house. Large, small, big, tall, ranch-style, 2 story, cottage, shack, foreclosure, newly built, needs TLC (particularly yummy!), or fine the way it is. I. LOVE. THEM.

Now I do not own a house currently, it’s a shame I know. But I am an expert looker-ater. I love to look through magazines, online posts, diynetwork, HGTV, all of it and pretend like I’m going to do all those projects on this little ol rental of a house we live in now.

But someday that will change. Hopefully sooner than later. How we are pulling off living in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom ranch house with two toddlers is beyond me, but we do.

So here is my point. I love to work with my hands and create beautiful things. But I rarely have the time nor the drive. Until now, because now I am making a blog that will hold me accountable to millions (okay maybe 5) people around the world.

I will be showcasing talent, hosting before and after picture days, vlogging about my own refurbishing adventures, and so on and so on.

So I hope you strap yourselves in for this ride and enjoy it right alongside me. This is going to be alot of fun, I can tell already.

My Best,

No comments:

Gotta Love The Guides!