Monday, December 20, 2010

My First Project

So over the summer my husband and I got a side job where we cleaned out apartments. The downside of that is that you have to clean up somebody elses mess. The upside is they leave behind cool stuff like this little table....

It has a nice structure to it no?

Look at the inlaid lines and detail.

This cavernous belly leaves much to the imagination.

Although the back with its "prison numbers" will be hidden up against a wall, I have plans for that too!

Okay now since it's cold here in FL (a chill 63 degrees right now. Brrrr.... ;o) I will not be starting this project until tomorrow afternoon. That should give me enough time to peruse the store for color samples and get my color scheme down. Tomorrow should be in the 70's all day and that's the kind of temperature I like to work outdoors in. So until tomorrow. I can't wait.


My Best,

1 comment:

Suesan said...

Hi Lynn,

This is Suesan from Frou-FruGal. You left a comment about my How To Fix Veneer post. Is this the piece that is warped in the back? If you can send me some pictures of the warping, I may be able to give you some direction about how to fix it. You can contact me at suezecueATgmailDOTcom.

Gotta Love The Guides!