Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm a Big Fan

I love fans! I absolutely LOOOOVE a good looking fan! The fans in our rental are generally hideous. Case in point:


And it doesn't get any better once you get into the master bedroom:


Oh yeah, it's all black with GOLD accents! Try not freaking out in the middle of the night when your NyQuil wears off and you are in the middle of a giant spider dream...mmhhmm...it's happened.

But this is what I'm talking about when it comes to what I want fanning me in the cool night air or midmorning sun:

foto courtesy stylehive.com

I live in the South and these things are in every fancy-do hotel I have ever spent time in. The catch is though that you have to have a tall enough ceiling to make the effect work. Sadly, we don't. But a girl can dream can't she?

No comments:

Gotta Love The Guides!