Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Just Breath...

Okay so today is a great day. And here is why.

Awhile back (almost 2 years now) we have been wanting to buy a house and as of today, we are officially really truly honestly in the market and actively searching for a house.

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

I can't believe it and I am still coming to terms with it. I just got off the phone with our lender not even an hour ago and can't wait until Michael comes home so that we can celebrate somehow. I am sick and currently not in the mood to celebrate but at the same time I am bursting at the seams with excitement. I can.not.wait. until we find that special place to lay our heads at night. That place that has eluded us for so long. The spot that we can paint, tear, nail, and stucco to our hearts content without fear of losing our security deposit. Haha!

Well that is my big news for today. Mark this date. Tuesday Dec. 20, 2011. The day we started growing up.

Giggle.

No comments:

Gotta Love The Guides!